No Butter Banana Muffins – Only takes 5 minutes to stir
1 & 3/4C Flour (all purpose)
1tsp Baking Powder
1tsp Baking Soda
1tsp Nutmeg (You can use cinnamon or just eliminate)
1/2C Oil (I used canola)
1/C Plain Yoghurt
1tsp Vanilla extract
2 Bananas (I thawed two frozen ones)
1/C Raisins (you can take this out if you don’t like them and substitute with other ingredients)
**Preheat your oven to 350℉ (180℃)**
1. Add all dried ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg) into one bowl.
2. Add all wet ingredients (egg, oil, bananas, yoghurt) into another bowl.
3. Mix the dried and wet ingredients together (don’t overmix!).
4. Add raisins (didn’t have enough oh well.. You can add walnuts, chocolate chips, coconut, is all yours).
5. Grease your muffin pan and fill them with the batch. If you have liners, you can use them.
6. Bake for 23~25 minutes.
7. After it’s done, take the muffin pan out and leave it in there for at least five minute.
Of course, you can poke them and see if they’re done.
8. Take them out and enjoy!
Bake these no butter muffins and get yourself healthy.