Bake some brownies!
1/2 C of Unsweetened Cocoa
1 C of melted butter
2tsp of vanilla extract
1/2 C of flour
2 pinches of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F (that’s about 180 °C) for five minutes.
2. Grease your cake pan. I only have a round 9″ pan. A square pan is better to make square slices.
3. In a bowl, add melted butter, unsweetened cocoa, and sugar. Mix well.
4. In another bowl add eggs and vanilla extract. Mix them well also.
5. Mix the egg mixture in the bowl with the butter mixture.
6. Add flour and salt. Mix thoroughly (but don’t overmix!!!).
7. Pour the batter in the greased pan and sprinkle some sliced almonds (I only had sunflower seeds so I used them).
8. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes (depending on your oven) in the preheated oven. Do not over bake! Poke with a skewer and check for crumbs!
9. Let the brownie cool down on a wire cooling rack. Flip it upside down and cool the bottom also.
Now you have a sweet chewy brownie to complete your day!
Here’s a slice for you.
Let’s take a closer look at this chewy brownie. *MMMM*