Poached kiwi cake with nuts
There are a wide variety of desserts and they include biscuits, cookies, tarts, puddings, cakes and so on. Finishing
I became interested in making desserts, ever since I took a cooking class last summer.
However, I finally witnessed that this simple kiwi could be a wonderful and even gourmet dessert that looks fantastic and tastes amazing.
Since New Year’s Day is coming soon, I believe this will be an awesome dessert and a paradise in your mouth that you can share with everyone. –
Okay! Here’s the recipe, enjoy!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8g baking powder
- 250ml milk
- 90g butter
- 100g brown sugar
- 80g pecans and nuts and almonds finely chopped
- 3-4 large ripe kiwi (poached with cinnamon syrup and neatly sliced)
- 150g flour (sifted)
- In a bowl, put some melted butter and mix with brown sugar.
- Add 2 eggs and milk and beat them thoroughly
- Put the finely chopped nuts and almonds and combine them.
- Mix the flour, chopped pecans and almonds then stir all together. Pour into the tin and scatter after over the kiwis.(Decoration use)
- Bake for 45 mins, then cover the and top loosely with foil and return to the cheap jerseys China oven for 30 mins Estamos more. You can check if it is cooked by using a skewer to insert into the centre. It comes out with just sticky crumbs – the cake may still look Buy a little wet around the kiwis.
- Leave the cake to cool down before serving on a plate.